We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team.
At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development.
Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
The Service Manager is responsible for the management and supervison of all function within the service repair shop for a specific branch.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Paid Birthday Holiday
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus
* ESOP Plan
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness program
* Discounts on products and services
Service Manager Benefits
* Performance Based Annual Bonus * Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Uniforms provided
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Company Provided Vehicle, Fuel Card, Credit Card, Laptop and Cell Phone
* Competitive wages
* Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service needed
Understand customer; match requirements and concerns to various service options
Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle
Stay up to date on new products, features, accessories and attending product training as required
Maintain a service customer follow up system that supports repeat and referral business and contributes to customer happiness
Hire and supervise all service department personnel, as well as monitor their performance in servicing customers
Craft goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
* Maintain a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately
* A minimum of 3 years of experience as a service manager
Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
High school diploma or higher education
Clean driving record & valid driver's license
Driven personality, eager to improve and able to work within and support internal teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Monroe, OH (45050)