Do you want to make 2016 income in today's market?
Work with a company that has grown in volume over the past several months doing primarily refinances!
Titan Mutual Lending addresses all the issues from the rate/term era, and has successfully created a new system for today's market.
If your current company is waiting for the rates to go down.. we would like to share our opportunity with you.
If you are currently a licensed loan officer, and you believe you have what it takes, you are welcome to reach out to us so we can share our unique opportunity with you.
Apply if you are ready for a challenge.
Titan Mutual is looking for:
- Smart-working individuals.
- Loan Originators who have found success in the industry but want to learn more.
- Organized, diligent, and team-oriented individuals.
- Loan Originators who want to UNDERSTAND the new market and products SUCCESSFULLY.
- To be held accountable for his/her loan activities and adherence to the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Works closely with Loan Processors and management to ensure all required documentation is received from client in a prompt time frame;
- Responsible for the MLO adherence to the Company’s continuing education program;
- Ensure that all contact between MLO and client is conducted in a professional manner;
- Attend all required sales training conducted by management and/or third party vendors;
- Is responsible for maintaining minimum production goals as determined by management;
- Will be held accountable for adherence to CFPB and FinCEN laws, regulations and guidance.
- Reports to retail sales manager or branch manager of any concerns regarding process, procedure issues, or perceived problems;
- Responsible for the overall pull through conversions of his/her individual pipeline, from origination to closing;
- Maintains their individual pipelines and “locked” pipeline to assist with achieving company goals;
- Review and comprehend all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Gather all client documentation
- Input Application data in Byte
Data Integrity and Compliance Responsibilities
A Mortgage Loan Originator will follow the essential duties above and cover these main areas:
- Initial validation of the initial loan application information;
- Prequalification process, (to include a detailed analysis of the borrower’s loan request);
- Reviews the data input to validate, prior to submission to loan processors;
- Ensure initial 1003, initial disclosures, and credit report are all within compliance time-frames.
- Ensure MLO Name, NMLS Number and email address are included on the initial 1003 and initial disclosures.
This position must be able to accommodate to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language, presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical reasoning, stress, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant interruptions. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful and respectful manner; and reacts well while under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments;
- Has strong time management, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs and manages difficult and/or emotional customer situations;
- Team Work: Supports the organization’s goals and values, gives and welcomes feedback and contributes to building a positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires the trust of others.
- Has strong Oral and Written Communication skills: Listens and receives clarification; able to read and interpret written information;
- Quality Management: Demonstrates accuracy and is thorough, while monitoring own work to ensure quality; and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment and is able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events;
- Dependability: Follows instruction, responds to management direction, keeps commitments, and takes responsibility for own actions;
- Initiative: Takes independent action and looks for and takes advantage of opportunities, and has the ability to set priorities;
- Judgment: Displays a willingness to make timely decisions; while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions and includes appropriate staff in the decision-making process.
- Must have reliable and punctual attendance,
- To perform this job effectively, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The statements contained in this job description reflect the general details as deemed necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, and the level of skill and knowledge typically required for the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or to otherwise balance the workload.
Our Vision is to change how the mortgage industry conducts business by building long-lasting relationships one loan at a time. We aim to go beyond the needs and desires of not only our clients but also our staff who work tirelessly to make everything possible. Developing an employee-centric workplace fosters an environment for TML to become an industry leader.
Through the efforts and dedication of TML’s staff, we strive to provide excellence in all aspects of the mortgage process. We understand that a mortgage is not just a transaction but rather it is a path to your American Dream.