Our company is currently seeking an ASSISTANT BOOKKEEPER to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Quickbooks Pro, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
Founded in 1995, Genesis is an international trading firm providing sustainable recyclable resources to industries around the world. Consistently ranked as Top 100 Exporters in USA, our company plays an important role in both recycling and global trade.
We strongly believe that recycling is our key to a sustainable future. Using one ton of recycled paper can save 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, 4000 kilowatts of energy, and 7000 gallons of water. Last year alone, Genesis helped to recycle over 400,000 tons of paper.
International trade between countries help to raise standard of living, provide employment and enable consumers to enjoy a greater variety of goods. In 2017, Genesis traded between over 50 international ports spread across four continents. We continue to add new destinations every year and we are looking to spread our recycling effort as far as possible.
We seek workers who have great work ethic, sharp minds, and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us in our international trading process as we work towards a more sustainable future.
If you seek to learn more about the industry and different aspects of business, we invite you to join the Green Team!
Location/Region: Mountainside, NJ (US)