Are you an experienced Utilization Review Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The primary function of the Utilization Review Nurse is to create an executive report by effectively reviewing and analyzing medical records. The executive report will include a summary, appropriate criteria/guidelines, and rationale.
- Current license RN or LVN without restrictions
- RN or LVN with Utilization Review experience in either a Work Comp, Group Health, Hospital or Managed Care
- 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience
- Experience composing Utilization Review reports
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday between 7:00AM – 4:00PM, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, 9:00AM – 6:00PM and 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion email@example.com.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Location/Region: New Braunfels, TX (US)