Answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, and more! Have fun as you start the memorable trip experience as they make the reservation. Warning, your destination bucket list may grow in size the more trips you plan. Put that knowledge you gain daily to use as you help find alternate plans if hotels are sold out or when their flight is canceled by a snow storm. This is an extraordinary team who is committed to a positive and quality experience for card members and coworkers alike!
· Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
· Problem solving skills to find solutions that fall within guidelines and travel vendor policies
· Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications is required
· Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Tailoring your strong communication and customer service skills to your customers
· Having a passion for travel that creates an extraordinary call experience as you share that passion
· Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
· Strong judgment and decision-making skills
· Superior negotiating skills
· Able to work independently
· Paid training that prepares for your success as a travel agent
· Stable schedules to provide you a strong work - life balance
· Comprehensive benefits including travel benefits (discounts on select airfares, hotels and more)
· Job Stability with Growth Opportunities - 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within
· Wide variety of schedules available, morning, afternoon, and evening shifts. You will need to be able to work one weekend day.
· Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
· Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
· Paid Time Off after 90 days (80 hrs. first year) - plus it grows with you, this is a long term career opportunity
· An outstanding support team whose focus is your success
· The chance to further develop your skills and experience
Spherion Staffing, the franchise division of Randstad, is the locally owned company with the backing of an international and respected staffing leader. We have an excellent team of trained recruiters and On Premise managers. Spherion is known for service excellence in recruiting and filling roles in Manufacturing & Logistics, Call/Contact Centers, Non-Clinical Healthcare, and Direct Hire professional positions.