Software Test Engineer** Minimum TS Clearance required**
Are you a problem solver who enjoys a challenge? Are you
mission-oriented and would like to be part of a team doing important work to
help make our world a safer place? Then look no further!
Parsons is currently seeking a Software Test Engineer specializing
in personal security products for mobile device and computer platforms. Serving
as a professional staff member on-site with the government's team, the ideal
- Support key system level activities in the deployment of state of the art communication tools
- Communicate plans, requirements, results and information to customers at a variety of management levels and technical backgrounds
- Conduct system testing of program requirements with associated documentation
- Possess knowledge of hardware/software test and IV&V processes
- Succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing range/field environment
- Work independently and interface professionally with other government agencies, contractors
- Review end-user requirements, and provide feedback to support automation testing efforts
- Assist troubleshooting efforts related to systems administration
- A minimum of 5 years of practical work experience in writing test procedures, performing testing and documenting test results for software applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field can be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with testing software running under either Microsoft Windows or LINUX Operating Systems.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Experience using a scripting language (i.e. Python)
- Knowledge of packetsniffing / capturing tools such as Wireshark
- Self-starter,motivated and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
Check out these quick videos on Parsons!
Parsons on Cyber: https://youtu.be/Pr0pWMk_1pM
Parsons Corporations: https://youtu.be/kh38wq-qOVQ
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Location/Region: Centreville, VA