The Joint Commision
National Quality Approval
Ireland Home Based Services
Family Support Worker
This home based Family Support Worker position would provide services to possibly the Jackson, Jennings, Bartholomew, Johnson and Shelby Co, IN area.
Staff needed to join our team of over 300 professionals providing cutting edge multi-modal interventions in Family Preservation and Social Work to parents.
Flexible schedule, generous pay, retirement plan, benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, and paid time off starting at 90 days. Full time openings, hours will include evenings and potentially some weekends (5 day schedule that includes a mandatory weekend day).
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous experience with family and children preferred
• Must be 21 years of age
• Knowledge of community resources
• Ability to work with a culturally diverse population
• Ability to make judgment calls and quick decisions in crisis situations
• Valid driver’s license/safe and reliable vehicle
• Intermediate or advanced computer/technology skills
You would be required to travel to multiple counties per week. We currently offer mileage reimbursement or use of a company car immediately if employed full-time and MVR requirements are met.
This position will provide assistance, concrete skill teaching and support to clients using a hands-on approach in the areas of:
• Understanding Child Development • Child Safety
• Child Nutrition • Appropriate Discipline
• Basic Parenting Skills • Obtaining Health Care
• Housekeeping • Time Management
• Transportation • Resource Management
Building Positive Behavioral Change With Those We Serve!
To Learn More Information About Openings And Apply: www.ihbs.us/jobsa
Location/Region: Columbus, IN (47201)