Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
In our Service Agent position you will be on your feet all day in a fast pace outdoor environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular maintenance: non-mechanical services such as check tire pressure, fluid levels, gas the vehicle, in a timely and safe manner. You will also identify and report vehicle damage. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary.
SERVICE ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
- Driving experience with a valid Driver’s License (as mandated by state and location) and a good driving history
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Various shifts available
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.