Full Time - RegularFLSA:
We are searching for a versatile, outgoing, enthusiastic individual to maintain inventory levels and grow existing relationships with our vendors and customers. This position is positioned perfectly for potential growth opportunities within the company.
Riverhead Building Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program.ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include:
- Purchasing and receiving supplies from our established vendor base.
- Maintaining the merchandise floor, keeping it well stocked and organized.
- Building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Answering phone calls from customers and vendors.
- Interacting with manufacturers in regards to quotes and lead times.
- Use of A+ to process sales.
- Assisting customers with special order hardware as well as any material they might require.
- Attending manufacturer product classes and shows.
- Move stock of heavy and or bulky items in order to ensure efficient inventory, stock and receiving.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Working knowledge and strong computer comprehension
- Work experience encompassing transferrable skills
- Ability to work a flexible work shift.
- Heavy lifting required.
Location/Region: Niantic, CT (US - 06357)