- Take 80-100 inbound calls daily within a call center environment
- Handle warranty questions and follow up with vendors when needed
- Responsible for communicating policies, granting accommodations and using good judgment to make that determination
- Responsible for all email correspondence and telephone follow up for various customers
- Process orders for replacement merchandise
- Communicate with other departments regarding fitment or technical concerns
- Experience working in a call center environment or college degree
- Strong written skills for email and written follow-up correspondence
- Knowledge of and strong ability to navigate the Internet
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work some evenings
Excellent work environment at our South Bend, IN corporate headquarters. Health and life insurance, 401K, vacation and holiday pay. Optional benefits include dental, vision and disability insurance.
Tire Rack, family-owned and headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, is America's largest independent tire tester and consumer-direct source for tires, wheels and performance accessories. Their team of over 100 test drivers (their sales team) tests tires from every major tire manufacturer on the company's state-of-the-art, 11.7-acre test facility. The findings are then posted on the company's website, www.tirerack.com, where consumers can make an educated decision on a tire, wheel or performance accessory purchase.
Tire Rack has also collected results from nearly 150,000 consumer surveys representing over 2.4 billion miles of real-world tire data, the largest known cache of such information anywhere. In addition, various testing and informational videos are available online in their Video Center at www.tirerack.com/videos. Since 1979, Tire Rack has grown from a single-point retail store in Indianapolis to encompass over 2.4 million square feet of space in nine distribution centers across the country. A diverse and broad in-stock inventory from 23 major tire and 61 wheel brands can be delivered anywhere in the country, most in one business day. A national network of over 7,500 independent Recommended Installers is available to assist customers with installation of their purchases.
Location/Region: South Bend, IN (US)