"Producing quality pork and creating opportunities for rural communities." Join a progressive, team-oriented co.! We are a premier pork producer employing 350+ individuals. We are seeking applicants for one of the following positions in our Sleepy Eye office:
Sr. Financial Reporting and Analysis Accountant
This position is responsible for providing internal and external reporting services for SFI including internal and external financial reports, accounting records, and budgeting, and ensure reported results comply with SFI's policies, procedures, practices, guidelines, and regulatory requirements such as GAAP, AICPA, and state and federal regulations.
Incumbent shall possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and/or 5-7 years of responsible accounting, finance and management experience.
• Advanced analytical skills and solid understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Advanced technical skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visual Basic, etc. ), and other related accounting and/or report writing software applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication, team building, problem solving, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
• A high degree of accuracy, strong attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
• High degree of confidentiality, professionalism and business ethics.
• Be detail-oriented; able to multi-task and work independently. Project management skills, including planning, guiding, implementing, and delegating projects and responsibilities.
• MBA, CMA or CPA highly desirable, and/or training or experience in information systems and/or Microsoft certifications.
Rate DOE. Benefits include:
• Vacation • Sick • 401k
• Medical • Cafeteria • Life/LTD
For more info, call us at (507) 794-5779 or log on to our website www.schwartzfarms.com. Applications can be found on our website and should be emailed with a resume to email@example.com or mailed to 32296 190th Street, Sleepy Eye, MN 56085. Deadline to apply is January 25, 2019. EEO.
Location/Region: Sleepy Eye, MN (US - 56085)