The Reporting and Analytics Manger leads a team of analysts that develop and systematically generate reports, quantifies and measures the impact of policy changes and site performance, and clearly articulates trends and potential areas for improvement. This individual will frame operational problems, represent mathematical/statistical models and recommend reporting solutions. The role is accountable for data integrity and ensuring ease of access to the data.
This role will optimize results through best practice implementation, continuous improvement, knowledge, competency sharing and mentoring direct reports. Manage Metrics/Reporting team.
Oversee centralized data collection and report distribution.
- Develop team members through training, one-to-one coaching, performance management and goal-setting.
- Communicate with staff through huddles and team meetings.
- Proactively set targets and implement plans to meet service goals.
- Conduct performance reviews.
Manage application support and development.
- Ensure timely and accurate report delivery.
- Maintain and develop service channels for consumers of supported applications, data and reports.
- Direct team to develop and maintain of standard operating procedures across all data collection and report channels.
- Endorse continuous improvement efforts by identifying and supporting projects rooted in 6 Sigma and HIP methodologies. Specifically seeking processes that would benefit from improved automation.
- Manage all aspects of project automation including design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, training and support.
- Build and maintain process change controls that engage with management regarding, project sustainability, resource allocation, project prioritization and risk analysis.
- Limit scope creep and project costs. Ensure development maintains alignment with the application’s core competencies.
- Assist in translating business requirements into functional requirements / specifications.
- Complete high-level forms required for automation (eAI, SR, NTR, Control Review, etc).
- Lead teams in documenting processes in the form of SOPs or process maps.
- Seek cross-functional development within team.
- Lead the development of training material.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- 6+ years’ in Call Center operations and/or relevant operations analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Greenbelt Certification
- 2+ years’ experience in developing IT solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong Analytical and Quantitative skills
- Mastery of MS Excel including complex modelling and VBA
Knowledge of eWFM Oracle database Strong skills in SQL, HTML, VB, PL/SQL Strong development skills in TableauSkills:
Ability to effectively lead a high-performing and engaged team using performance management, personal development, conflict resolution, and integrity.Excellent communication/people skillsExcellent multi-tasking skillsProject management skillsStrong organizational skills/time management
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (US)