Our client in the Philadelphia area is seeking a direct hire/full-time Project Manager in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space. This person must have at least 3 -5 years of Workfront Project Management experience to be considered. In this role, you will be interacting directly with clients, ensuring their needs are met in a time efficient manner!
We are looking for Project Managers that share in a passion for delivering exceptional work. Our client has a tireless attention to detail, a deep understanding of strategy, and a team that loves to learn. If these are skills and values that you share, we’d love to hear from you!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare project organization and communication charts on a regular basis
- Attend client meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, resource management, and track hours
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Set and maintain timelines to ensure needs are delivered on schedule
- Work with and review vendor work/SOWs throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Track and manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required to be considered
- Must have Workfront or similar project management software experience to be considered
- Creative project management training
- Specific industry and/or therapeutic expertise preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience at a medical communications organization preferred
- Role requires 25% travel to client sites - must have a valid Passport (quarterly at best)
Job ID: 313839LM
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (US - 19019)