Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be. If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
As a Lot Coordinator, you would be responsible for the organization of the fleet lot and overflow lots to ensure the maximum utilization of lot spaces. Communicates expectations with team members regarding car status. Coordinates shuttle drivers to the correct spaces. Responsible for securing dealer direct vehicles/pulling sold vehicles for customers, reports, wholesale vehicle assignment, open/close gas pump levels, fixing car problems, inventory, additional responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
- Update the movement slips into the system
- Direct shuttle drivers to correct space, lot, or location
- Physical car counts
- Maintain a clean and orderly lot
- Coordinate where specific vehicles are located at specific lots
- Work Inventory Report to find High Idles and Out of Service
- Correctly mark high idles and Out of Service
- May assist in Infleet area with pre delivery inspections and license plate responsibilities.
- May assist in other Supply Chain capacities as needed.
Basic Qualifications/ Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior automotive maintenance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and ability to interact with various internal systems.
- Attention to detail and good verbal communications skills required.
- Must be well organized and efficient with time management.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.