TWFG is one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the country and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX. TWFG Insurance Services represents over 200 insurance carriers and is licensed to do business in 49 states. We currently have an opening for an Agency Relationship Manager in field sales to promote, develop and maintain relationships with TWFG agents along with attracting and recruiting new agents.
The Agency Relationship Manager is responsible for the profitable growth of all agencies within assigned territory including production and quality of business being produced. The ARM is also expected to recruit new agents to profitably grow the business and market, promote and continue to develop the TWFG brand in the marketplace. Day to day activities and responsibilities will include:
· Establishing and maintaining good relationships with Agents.
- Creating and achieving annual sales plan by growing agency plant, increasing new business and rounding accounts.
· Staying current on carrier availability, industry, products, pricing, updates and changes.
· Visiting assigned agents as outlined in annual sales and marketing plan utilizing appropriate mix of on-site and telephone visits.
· Answering carrier appetite, guideline and system questions.
· Demonstrating comprehensive experience in personal and commercial insurance and ability to counsel and assist agents with business placement and coverage.
· Developing and introducing individual agency business plans to ensure achievement of goals for profitability and growth supporting TWFG’s corporate growth goal.
· Scheduling, organizing and performing products and systems training for agents.
· Participating in sales and product seminars, webinars and other job-related training.
· Attracting and recruiting agents to both TWFG models.
· Making agent visits within assigned territory and participating in sales blitzes as requested.
· Gathering, communicating and following up on feedback from agency principals, agents and customer service representatives.
· Providing timely follow-up and professional communication to agents and prospects.
· Reviewing audits and compliance issues with agents to correct problems and issues as needed.
· Marketing and promoting the TWFG brand.
· Solid working knowledge of agency operations.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Personal and commercial P&C insurance background and knowledge required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Outside sales experience as territory manager preferably from an MGA.
· Solid computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, agency management systems and CRM systems.
· Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of insurance experience.
· Ability to travel extensively.
· Possess a current Texas Driver’s license and clean driving record.
TWFG offers a competitive salary and benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
The Woodlands Financial Group (TWFG) is a national, privately held insurance organization headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas with over 300 retail offices in 16 states, and 2200 wholesale independent agents in 38 states.