The position within this part time employee pool requires the following responsibilities: The Outdoor Adventures Rental Associate is responsible for all financial transactions processed through the Outdoor Adventures office and disseminating accurate information encompassing all equipment rental and outdoor trip program facts. They are to exhibit knowledge and enforce department policies. This position requires operating knowledge of the Active Net Member Management System for all sales and running reports. They must exhibit fiscal integrity and be accountable for accurate financial transactions. This position requires promptly answering phone calls, following procedures relating to rental and trip program sales, and filing paperwork correctly. Other responsibilities include cleaning, repairing, and organizing outdoor rental and trip equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively with internal staff members
- Ability to complete assignments and tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively keep abreast of all internal policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all work performed
Required Education and/or Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be CPR/AED & First Aid Certified or have the ability to become certified within 3 months of start date
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Previous Outdoor Recreation experience and knowledge of equipment
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.This posting will remain open until all positions are filled.Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA