Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell life, health and ancillary insurance products to individual consumers in a direct to consumer inbound sales environment.
- Determine product eligibility based on Age, Family size and income.
- Utilize CRM tool to manage prospect sales opportunities and conduct timely follow-up calls to ensure high sales ratio.
- Generate referrals from existing client base and third-party relationships.
- Follow-up on qualified sales leads, set appointments for telephone sales calls and make outbound call.
- Deliver excellent service that results in superior customer satisfaction.
- Must be upbeat with a true sales mentality, emphasis on being service-driven and responsive.
- Required to have an active 2-15 insurance license, 2-40 acceptable.
- At least 1-year sales experience in the field.
- Bilingual Preferred (English and Spanish)
- Sales and Call center experience are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
The Insurance Doctor, a national multi-line insurance agency with over 20 years of experience. If you have a proven sales track record and meet the requirements detailed submit your resume for consideration.
Location/Region: Miami, FL (US)