* Companionship and conversation * · Light housekeeping
* · Household management * · Walking assistance
* · Eating assistance * · Errands
* · Transportation using clients/caregivers vehicle
* · Meal planning and preparation
* · Laundry and linen changing * · Bathing assistance
* · Dressing assistance * · Toileting assistance
* · Medication reminders Requirements:
* Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
* Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 5:00 p.m.
* Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
* Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.Qualifications:
Ability to pass the skills assessment by the Human Resources Manager within 30 days of job offer.
* Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
* Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations.
Location/Region: New Hyde Park, NY (11040)