Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac is offering YOU a CAREER as a Sales Consultant with a company that ALWAYS puts honesty and integrity first.
The Auto Industry is STRONGER THAN EVER.
Sales are up all over the country and here at Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac we have experienced a HUGE increase in demand for our products.
As a result of this growth, we are currently looking to hire several Sales Consultants
Every employee with Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success.
Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac has been in business since 1956.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! REQUIREMENTS Previous auto sales associate experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position.
Those with experience in customer service, account executive, financial services, mortgage and restaurant industries have proven to be very successful when switching careers to Auto Sales.
Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, a high school degree (or equivalent) and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen. High-energy, positive, out-going individuals with strong verbal communication skills WILL succeed as a Sales Associate at Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac!
If Selected, We Offer * Our current Sales Consultants average $50,000 - $70,000+ per year, with top producers earning over $100,000!
* Medical, dental, 401k & paid vacations!
* Flexible, 5 day workweeks including a 3 day weekend off each month and no Sundays!
* One of the highest volume dealerships in the area!
* Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
* Ongoing training and development! * Room for advancement into management!
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (27609)