We are seeking a highly-motivated, energetic marketing professional with both branding and ROI driven marketing campaign experience.
IDI is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture operating as a division of red violet, a publicly-traded data and analytics company (NASDAQ: RDVT). The executive leadership of IDI developed the data fusion industry, creating early-generation data fusion businesses which were acquired by current industry leaders for an amount in excess of $1 billion. With strong financial backing, experienced leadership, and teams of platform development and data scientists with demonstrated success developing and delivering innovative, industry-leading products, we are poised for explosive growth within an addressable market of over $10 billion.
What we Offer:
· Competitive salary, benefits, 401K
· Team-oriented culture
· A fun, face-paced, entrepreneurial environment with opportunity for advancement
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and communication strategies to various industries for both new customer acquisition and customer retention
- Ongoing market research and competitive analysis
- Manage trade show research and coordination
- Manage various digital properties to ensure proper and consistent messaging
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of business-to-business marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with execution of marketing campaigns from initial concept to response tracking and evaluation
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and with vendors and partners
- Ability to work as a team player
The founders and management of IDI, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT), have been in the data fusion industry for the last two decades. We created IDI to bring our next-generation data fusion platform and analytical solutions to the risk management industry.
Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships.
Our solutions provide actionable intelligence in support of such use cases as the verification and authentication of consumer identities, due diligence, detection and prevention of fraud and abuse, legislative compliance, and debt recovery.
It is our mission to bring to you the most effective investigative solution at the most efficient cost.
FOREWARN is a division of red violet (NASDAQ: RDVT), a publicly-traded data and analytics company. Our founders and management have been in the data fusion industry for decades, helping establish the leading providers of risk management and investigative platforms.
We created FOREWARN to address previously unserved safety and awareness issues in industries that continue to be reliant on personal interactions with consumers.
By leveraging leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, FOREWARN changes the safety and consumer insight dynamic from reactive to proactive.
Location/Region: Boca Raton, FL (US)