Job does not need to be located in Evansville, IN. Location is flexible.
Berry Global (NYSE: BERY) is a $7.1B global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. Headquartered in Evansville Indiana, Berry operates over 125 global manufacturing facilities and employs over 23,000 individuals. At Berry Global, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. With our proven expertise in packaging and protection solutions, and our dedicated insights team that follows trends across a wide range of industries, we are uniquely positioned to serve a broad range of markets and customer needs. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. Here at Berry we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth and safety. We encourage you to be a part of Berry Global, the company that is always advancing to protect what’s important!
The Commercialization Specialist primary responsibility is to manage & drive the timelines for commercialization of key sales/new sales programs with customers including new awards, implementation of new products into the Berry/customer systems, including coordination of sample and scale up processes and assisting the plants with level loading vs. plant capacity, following up with product safety requests, coordinating customer RFI requests with assigned Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales Manager on assigned commercialization programs to coordinate and drive program timelines with internal and external team members
- Work with assigned customers to facilitate the day to day business including information requests, pricing updates, cadence calls, review NCR’s and coordinate getting information to the plants
- Follow up with new customer sample/project/program requests to understand background, business case and business potential
- Coordinate Sample Request Forms (SRF) and follow through the system (ensure that all raw materials, plates, master rolls are available)
- Coordinate new customer and/or new program graphic changes (rollovers) with Berry Graphics, outside art house and customer
- Coordinate RFI and RFQ requests from customers together with Sales Manager
- Generate sales reports for Sales Manager as requested by customers for tracking performance, including: Sales Volume and pounds, On time deliveries, performance against shipping tolerance, CIMS report and corrective action summaries, etc.
- 4 year college degree is desirable
- 5+ years sales or customer service and specific experience in sales with printed products sales and customer service is desired
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Must demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong teamwork relationships
- Most possess strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Evansville, IN