Cella has teamed up with a well-known global agency in search for a skilled Social Media Content Creator
to join their team on a 6 month contract
to potential hire basis! This is a very hands-on role and you will have the opportunity to create posts, pins, stories and much more to various social media channels! This exciting opportunity will have the option to sit remotely from the following states: CA, FL, NY, and NC.
Social Media Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Create engaging posts and designs for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterests, TikTok, Etc.)
- You’ll design the posts, shoot your own quick images and videos daily.
- Assist in developing and maintaining brands’ visual/verbal voice, personality, and overall consistency in social.
- Manage content and editorial calendars.
Social Media Content Creator Requirements:
• BA/BFA Degree or equivalent training in graphic design, advertising and content creation (e.g. blogging, social influencer).
• At least 3 years of experience creating for social media including professional and personal projects.
• A range of social media experience including a variety of platforms and types of posts.
• A portfolio showcasing original, creative social media work.
• Expertise in Adobe CS (Mac OS X environment).
• An impeccable eye for brand standards, design aesthetics, and quality.
• Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and TikTok.
• Passionate about social media and up to date on current trends.
• Experience with content creation apps such as Adobe Spark Post and Spark Video a plus.
• Photography, animation, and video skills (creating stills and short videos/GIFs)
Internal ID: 322111
Location/Region: Oakland, CA