We are seeking a Personal Insurance Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients. We are willing to hire and train motivated sales people, including assistance with licensing. Our top performers enjoy a six figure income. We are looking for career-minded sales people and we offer a generous compensation/benefits package. 401K match, full medical/dental/vision and terrific commission structure.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
What humbly began in the basement of our founder’s home in 1982 has grown by leaps and bounds into a business with 7 locations, 90+ associates licensed in over 48 states and more than $125 million in written premium.
While our first insurance clients came from the industries of coal and natural gas that wasn’t the only reason we chose the name Energy Insurance Agency. We were passionate about making sure the name conveyed the energy that the Energy team puts into working with each and every client they meet.
We are growing our agency and adding new agents. The Senior Account Manager fills a valuable role in the support of new and existing agents in the growth of their book of business and service to clients.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH (US)