We are seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to join our team! We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn and grow your career.
Our mission is to redefine automotive in the customer’s favor.
From the customer experience we provide to the automobiles we sell and service, every Williams Auto Group Associate plays a part.
Established as Southeast Automotive Group in 2000, Williams Automotive Group has continued to expand in the state of Florida since adding Wesley Chapel Toyota in 2008, Wesley Chapel Honda in 2010 and Tampa Honda in 2014 and Lexus of Wesley Chapel in 2017. Benefits:
* Paid vacation * Health and dental insurance
* Life insurance * Fitness program
* Short and long-term disability What We Offer
* Proud recipient of Toyota’s Presidents Award
* We are a family-owned and operated dealership with a beautiful state-of-the-art facility
* World-class service department with the cleanest air conditioned shop in town
* 4,500 monthly ROs with technicians averaging over 55 hours per week
* Recently installed the newest available tire balancer and alignment machinery
* Master status technicians qualify for end of the year bonuses
* Annual company top performer trips * One of the most advanced service centers in the area, with 40 air conditioned bays, Toyota Master Technicians, Lexus Master Technician, and several Technicians Certified in most major brands
* Paid Manufacturer training provided at Toyota training centers.
* Tution Reimbursement on passed ASE’s Certifications
* No State Income Tax and Flexible Scheduling
* Catastrophic Tool Insurance
* Flat Rate Base Pay on Experience and Certifications
* Fast growing company in a fast growing area who love to promote from within and grow our people
* Our philosophy is to “WOW” our customers by bringing them the best experience they’ve ever had
* We provide special touches: complimentary massages and manicures, fresh-baked cookies, kids’ play area, and more
* An experienced leadership team that truly cares about the customer and their employees, have been at the company for 12 plus years with over 62 years of industry experience
Responsibilities: * Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and manufacturer standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an automotive technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Learns quickly * Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Team player
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly * Math, reading, and computer skills
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Basic knowledge of CDK a plus but not required
Core Values * Performance through continuous improvement
* Building team growth and opportunity * Focused on strengthening customer relationships
* Active Community Involvement * Never-ending passion for the brand
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location/Region: Land O Lakes, FL (34637)