Mom365 celebrates beautiful babies every day through newborn photography
Mom365 believes thatEvery Baby Deserves a Beautiful Portrait. As the largest newborn photography company in the U.S, we are dedicated to living this vision by providing free in-hospital portrait sessions to more than 1 million Moms and babies every year. Mom365 captures beautiful photography of those precious newborn memories and provides exclusive value and information to Moms every day.
Work collaboratively in a team environment to support Mom365, Inc. in the orderly and economic flow of goods and services to all divisions of the Company within limits of corporate policies and approved budgets.
This list is not comprehensive, but indicates duties and responsibilities which may be redefined pursuant to operational needs.
- Provide uninterrupted flow of materials and services, developing reliable alternative sources as required
- Improve profitability by cost reduction through innovative cost improvement ideas
- Forecast usage levels as it relates to inventory and purchasing
- Develop material specifications to meet quality standards
- Develop and maintain all company policy and procedures related to purchasing
- Interact with suppliers to resolve supply issues
- Monitor market trends/pricing and communicate changes to management
- Research new products and services with potential value to the company
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting of financial and operation metrics for distribution to Executive Team, Mom365 Management and others as defined
- Ad-hoc analysis and process management in support of Corporation and individual line of business initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze data to develop sound conclusions and make decisions based on the analysis
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Customer oriented with proven business partnering skill
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years of work-related experience required
- Contract review experience a plus
- Prior experience in Supply Schain Management a plus
- SAP or other ERP Purchasing experience preferred
- Significant Excel skills required.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Climate controlled office environment, with some time spent in a warehouse environment
- Work is primarily Sedentary in nature
- Operate general office equipment including, but not limited to personal computer, telephone and fax machine
Location/Region: Saint Charles, MO