About the Organization PosiGen was founded in 2011 in New Orleans, LA, with the mission of making a positive financial impact on the lives of homeowners. PosiGen pairs energy efficiency retrofits and solar power systems to reduce household energy consumption. We are dedicated to increasing energy independence and ensuring the financial security of the communities we serve. Since our humble beginnings, PosiGen has expanded its solar energy and energy efficiency mission across Louisiana, New York, Connecticut and Florida.
PosiGen’s Vision is to be the world’s most amazing energy enterprise dedicated to delivering freedom, power and pure positive energy to all.
We are expanding quickly, and constantly challenging ourselves to think outside the box to promote solar energy and customer savings. Join PosiGen, and help us make a difference.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre- and post-hire activities. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities for our Northeast locations.
Essential Job Functions
Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
Responsible for organizing and attending off-site recruitment activities and building internal and external relationship
Source, recruit, screen, interview and present qualified candidates for field sales, management, solar installations and operational positions for multi-state locations
Travel throughout the eastern half of the US as needed for interviews, career fairs, recruiting events, onboarding of new hires, etc.
Assist in the coordination and process of new hire orientations
Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proactive, Team Player
- A confident, engaging demeanor and great sense of humor
- Ability to draw on a solid recruiting network of candidates and business partners
- Must be well-organized and self-directed; able to perform duties with minimal direction
- A self-starter who can handle velocity and ambiguity
- A positive attitude is a must
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are also necessary.
- 3 plus years of high volume staffing/recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff
Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes
- The minimum technical skills required for this position include a proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel and experience with ATS and HRIS systems.
- Proficient in internet research
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
Position Talent Coordinator/Recruiter
Number of Openings 1
Location Bridgeport, CT
Location/Region: Bridgeport, CT (US)