Hearing healthcare group seeks someone with superior analytical, problem-solving and communication skills that focus on the customer with an ability to adapt to different personality and conversation types. Candidates must have leadership abilities, high energy and a commitment to personal and professional growth.
We are looking for a self-motivated professional to follow up with patients from our database, make prospective calls to create new patients and schedule testing and service appointments from those leads. This position will also be responsible for partnering and prospecting for all of our associate practices with the goal of impacting business and producing positive results.
- Full Time Position
- Inbound/Outbound calls
- Self-motivated/goal oriented (meeting min. daily call and scheduling metrics)
- Strong verbal and communication skills along with active listening
- 2-3 years telecommunication experience preferred
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to work well independently, with limited guidance
- Business school or Associates degree equivalent is a plus
- Must be a high school graduate
If you feel you meet the above job requirements, have great listening skills coupled with the ability to problem-solve and provide excellent customer service, then you have an opportunity to join the BEST local organization in the hearing healthcare field. Bring us your strong organizational skills, your excellent verbal communication skills and we’ll offer YOU a competitive salary PLUS commission.