To provide excellent, timely customer service, in order to ensure a favorable gaming and entertainment experience. Promote the See. Say. Smile. culture through actions and positive attitude.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal customers at all times.
- Take drink orders from customers, communicate with bartenders, assist in the preparation of drinks, and serve drinks accurately and timely.
- Handle money according to procedure.
- Appropriately use all bar equipment and Micros system.
- Work well with all other team members and all customers.
- Monitor customers’ consumption of alcohol and intervene as needed according to company policy and procedures regarding customers’ alcohol limits.
- Have complete knowledge of, and effectively promote, all casino events and promotional activities.
- Adhere to departmental and property appearance guidelines and uniform requirements.
- Ensure the safety and security of team members and customers.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Isle of Capri Casino and departmental management.
- Carry out other duties reasonably assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Read, write legibly, understand simple instructions, and speak appropriately in fluent English.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license and Kansas City, Missouri liquor permit.
- Count money and change correctly.
- Understand and adhere to all Kansas City and Missouri liquor laws and regulations, Missouri Gaming Commission regulations, sanitation and health department regulations, and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
- Effectively handle situations that may arise because of intoxicated customers.
- Correctly perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
Fun is Contagious at the Isle of Capri Casino! We take pride in training our employees to do their jobs well and enjoy themselves while working with an amazing team. We're always looking for an ace in the hole, who's easy-going, fun-loving, and responsible to join our team in Kansas City.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)