Supervise the operations of the facility, including formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources to meet the business requirements.
- Supervise and lead work within corporate strategies, policy frameworks and designs, and implement operational strategies, as set by corporate policies to meet both short and long term goals.
- Supervise and lead the purchasing of materials and equipment to ensure an uninterrupted supply at optimal cost.
- Supervise and lead, all operational activities required for timely and efficient distribution of products.
- Supervise and lead the support for a clients operation and optimize costs.
- Supervise and lead and motivate subordinate staff, reviews, and assesses performance, supports their professional development to optimize their contribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years relevant experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- College degree preferred.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Six Sigma experience
Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
Neovia is a global, industrial contract logistics company. We continuously reduce the cost of our customers’ supply chains through nimble, state-of-the art solutions, designed and implemented by professionals with unparalleled expertise in supply chain optimization. From comprehensive inventory management and dynamic warehousing to outstanding job-site and inbound-to-manufacturing services, we approach logistics from our customers’ point of view.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)