This position is responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and power-train repairs on all types of hydraulic equipment in the shop or at customer job sites/locations. These repairs may require working hours in addition to the normal work schedule for emergency calls or routine service as required. Flexibility and in-depth product knowledge/experience are necessary for this position. Seeking candidates with previous hydraulic equipment service experience, military diesel experience or completion of al school program.
• Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
• Strong mechanical background and troubleshooting skills; able to independently and accurately diagnose and repair equipment.
• Candidates should possess an excellent driving record. Must be able to become DOT certified with DOT Medical Card.
• Proficient in the use of a computer, Microsoft Office products and service software required in position; able to complete service reports and provide pertinent details for work orders.
• Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to project a positive professional image with customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to write service reports that accurately document diagnosis and repairs performed. Must prepare required documentation including work orders, parts lists, and time cards in an accurate and timely manner.
• Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 70 pounds, including bulky objects. This position requires repeated reaching, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing beside, onto and under a variety of heavy equipment. Must be able to work outside in inclement weather conditions, including extreme heat, cold, dampness and humidity.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
A-TECH HYDRAULICS Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
About this company
A-TECH Hydraulic provides repair services to the hydraulic industry. We have been on operation since 2001 providing service to the government and private industry.
Location/Region: Dundalk, MD (21222)