Alfa Romeo of Central Florida, located in Orlando, is searching for an experienced Service Advisor/Service Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience with high line or luxury vehicle brand, a strong work ethic, problem-solving and time management skills and be customer-focused.
We value honesty, integrity and the ablity to sell needed service, maintenance and repairs to our elite clients.
We offer top pay, excellent benefits, paid training opportunities and a climate controlled work area.
* Work with customers to schedule service work and communicate any additional service needed.
* Understand customers’ requirements and concerns; match requirements and concerns to various service options.
* Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customers’ schedule.
* Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer when technicians discover additional problems; get customer approval to do additional work and explain the work performed and the charges billed.
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contribute to customer satisfaction.
* Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
* Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above Company standards
* Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
* Collaborate with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions
Requirements: * Must possess strong communication skills and a minimum of 3-5 years of previous Service Advisor experience.
* Strong desire to succeed with a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customer’s expectations and achieve goals.
* Current valid driver’s license.
* Team oriented * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Professional appearance
* Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
* Experiance with CDK dealer management system preferred
* High School diploma or equivalent * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please provide job-related certifications or references.
We require a valid Florida driver license, an insurable driving record and pre-employment drug screen.
Alfa Romeo of Central Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace.
Location/Region: Winter Springs, FL (32708)