Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have completed Printing Technician II and Printing Technician III essential duties and responsibilities on Job Descriptions.
- Follow all of the safety rules.
- Follow all GMP’s.
- Housekeeping as required.
- Assist other techs as needed.
- Perform Miscellaneous task as directed.
- Operate Safely and Quickly.
- Work Well with others.
- Participate on teams.
- Enter daily production numbers.
- Facilitate training with operators, PMO, PMO Techs and Print techs.
- Utilize Lotus Notes and Work order database
- Monitor the online schedule.
- Ability to operate all pieces of equipment, lid printers, cup printers and cool whip cell.
- Make plates as needed.
Location Syracuse, NY 13209 US (Primary)
Shift Type Category Production Career Level General Job Classification Hourly Travel None Exemption Type Hourly Education High School or GED Salary Range
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (US)