Description Accountemps is searching for a gifted Accounting Clerk for an esteemed organization. In this position, you will be responsible for playing an essential role in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), general data entry, and according invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers. This innovative work environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a short term temporary-to-fulltime position based in the Salem, New Hampshire area.
- Companywide accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- Assist in control of budgets by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
- Upload financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, via by hand or by electronic equipment
- Regulate transaction documents, which may require correction of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
- Group documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Contribute to Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance Requirements - Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Billing experience preferred
- Filing experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Accounts receivable experience required
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Entry-level candidates considered
- Proficient in Excel and SAP
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Nashua, NH (US)