This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Machinist to fabricate and repair tooling, dies, and fixtures, and maintain and repair machinery and shop equipment. You will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Set-up and operate shop equipment
- Use micrometers, dial calipers, and dial indicators to Inspect parts
- Fabricate and modify dies, tooling, fixtures, and parts for machinery
- Complete shift paperwork
- Clean work area and keep tooling organized
- Must have prior machine operation and fabrication experience
- Must have knowledge of micrometers and other hand tools
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must have basic mechanical and electrical knowledge
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company has a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.