We are a consumer products and ecommerce company located west of Chicago. We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team. The ideal SEM Specialist will have a strong base of experience in PPC campaign management and development.
If you are a SEM Specialist with strong PPC experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing- Perform daily account management of our pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms while monitoring budgets.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Assist with analytics of email marketing campaigns.
-Work with Social Media team to monitor analytics and strategyWhat You Need for this Position- 3+ years of experience in PPC
- Solida skills with Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms
- Extensive experience with SEO, SEM and Social Media
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience working with Social media and email campaignsWhat’s In It for YouWe are offering an excellent package including base salary, benefits and bonus!So, if you are a SEM Specialist with strong PPC experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills PPC SEO SEM Social Media Web Analytics Data Analytics campaign management and development AdWords