We want to add a Construction Estimator to our existing team of multi-family construction professionals.
The Construction Estimator will work on both new construction and renovation/rehab of our multi-family projects.
The Construction Estimator will:
- Identify and quantify project costs and prepare project budgets;
- Review construction drawings for job feasibility;
- Perform quantity take-offs for specific trades;
- Collaborate with architects, superintendents, and ownership to accomplish project goals;
- Assist in reviewing project submittals for accuracy, feasibility, and cost-effectiveness;
- Assist in bidding processes including price negotiation and subcontractor/vendor identification;
- Assist in contract administration
Position requirements include:
- A minimum of 7-years experience.
- A four year Construction Management, Engineering, or comparable degree is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, CAD, Timberline/Sage is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary; benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, and 401K with company match; paid time off; and other incentives.
About this company
Join the winning team.
Since 1970, 1st Lake Properties has upheld a time-honored commitment to apartment management excellence in the New Orleans area.
In continuing this tradition, we're looking for enthusiastic candidates with outstanding people skills and sharp business minds to join our team. Start a 1st rate career with 1st Lake Properties!
1st Lake Properties, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package that ranks among all other industry leaders. We believe in 100% team member satisfaction, and our benefit package is one more step in achieving our goal.
401k Plan with Employer Contribution
Management Continuing Education
Technical Training & Certification
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Team Member Recognition and Awards