The International Autos Group is a family-owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
Schedule: Part-Time or Full-Time opportunity
* Growth Opportunity
* Training Included (No experience necessary)
* Paid vacation * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Manage and track all leads
* Ensure all leads are followed up within a timely manner
* Answer customer inquiries and calls REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong communication skills
* Positive energy * Eager to improve
* Competitive attitude * Team player
* Organized * Self-motivated individual that thrives on goals
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)