Farm Equipment Operator and Seed Plant Associate
Hubner Industries LLC, a local, family owned company, which has been in the seed production, treatment, packaging and distribution industry for 47 years is seeking an experienced farm equipment operator and seed plant production associate.
Full Time Position
• Experience safely running large farm field equipment
• Willing to work longer hours during spring, summer and fall
• Must be dependable and able to work independently or in a team environment
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs, stand and climb
• Have a Class A CDL or ability to obtain
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Must be able to work in the heat, cold, etc.
• Other numerous duties and responsibilities as needed
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
This is a full time position that includes benefits, such as, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k retirement, paid holidays, vacation and personal time. EOE Submit your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.