Community Care, an exciting homecare agency with over 30 years in the business is looking to hire, "The best RN's in the business."
* Referral Bonuses
* Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay * Online Payroll Lookup
* Two Employee Discount Programs Job Duties
* Provide professional nursing care through skillfull assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with client policies and procedures under the supervision of the client's Nurse Manager
* Assist in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all job responsibilities in a safe manner
* Maintain clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the ages, developmental stages, and special needs of the patients served and incorporates this knowledge and concern into daily care delivery
**Many shifts available in Mornings, Afternoon and Evenings.
Must be able to work every other weekend.
The positions are Per Diem and Contrct 6-12 weeks (based on facility needs).
Community Care is committed to the enhancement of a work environment that values and benefits from the diverse community of all its team members.
In our daily practice we promote an open environment accepting of all people regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, political affiliations, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our efforts are guided by the core values of respect, patience, open mindedness, and ethical practice to ensure a productive work relationship in a diverse setting.
We strive to have in place policies that promote cultural competency with a focus on the dynamic cultural changes in the wider society.
Location/Region: Smithtown, NY (11787)