A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Technician who will be responsible for planning, conducting, and documenting evaluation of products and processes to insure that customer requirements are being met. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Understand the requirements of international standards
- Plan, perform, and document inspection and audit activities to insure that the company is in compliance with these standards
- Operate measuring tools and perform calibration on certain measuring equipment and maintain the company’s calibration system
- Read and understand engineering drawings, specification, and standards
- Perform dimensional checking, performance testing, and other activities
- Insure compliance of product with customer requirements and help resolve production quality issues
- Prepare quality documentation and reports
- Use the company ERP system to research production, inventory, and lot traceability information and to effectively track parts
- Perform other projects as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and technical training or education
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 or ISO/IATF 16949, and ISO 14001
- ASQ, 6-Sigma, or Lean Certification is required
- Must have experience with measuring tools, PPAP’s, and developing work instructions or inspection plans
- Must understand structured problem solving, fastener manufacturing, testing, dimensional, and performance standards
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers, supplies, and other departments
- ASQ, 6-Sigma, or Lean Certification
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have the ability to use measuring devices and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Hudson, OH