- Accurately and efficiently manage and update the calendar.
- Triage and catalog invitations and meeting requests.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all scheduling matters.
- Compile and send the daily briefing memo.
- In conjunction with the Harrisburg Office Manager, make all arrangements necessary for official travel.
- Assist and support the Harrisburg Office Manager in the management of the legislative expense system.
- In conjunction with the Harrisburg Office Manager, manage the Member’s contacts.
- Triage and catalog all incoming correspondence and distribute to the Member and other staff.
- In collaboration with other staff, ensure that events are adequately staffed.
- Order and track office supplies and materials for the offices.
- Filing and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and harassment-free environment for all employees.
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15237)