Palm Beach Youth Academy is a Residential Facility for males ages 13-19. Our youths are committed by a judge throughout the state of Florida to stay in our (SAOS) Substance Abuse Overlay Services and (MHOS) Mental Health Overlay Services program for a period of 9-12 months. Sequel operates the program for the Department of Juvenile Justice, a non-secure facility. Our program exercise a behavior management system and provides Substance Treatment, Mental Health Counseling, Individual and Family Therapy. Our purpose is to provide interest of the youth to help frame their current strengths and attributes in a tone supportive of their employability. We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Worker to help with the up-keep of facility grounds.
Maintenance is responsible for ensuring the safety of the building grounds maintenance, housekeeping, major and preventive maintenance of the physical plant.
Summary of Duties:
· Operate mowers, weed-eaters, and air blowers.
· Yard work, (flower bed, pruning, etc).
· Ability to work independently and perform requested duties. Assist in the painting on campus.
· Follow instructions while shopping for maintenance related supplies.
· Perform inspections on buildings, vehicles, fire extinguishers, etc.
· Fill in for the Maintenance Manager when he/she is absent.
· Communicate with waste/public water inspectors and engineers. Assist with the operation and maintenance of water and potable water systems.
One year experience and a high school diploma or GED.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days
• Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
• Company provided AD&D insurance
• Flexible Spending program
• 401K after 90 days
• Paid time off
Sequel Youth and Family Services is a privately owned company that develops and operates programs for people with behavioral, emotional, or physical challenges. This is typically children between the ages of 5 and 17. We offer a broad spectrum of services and options that care for our patients and families alike. Our offerings include long-term residential treatment, short-term impact programs, shelter care, therapeutic group homes, therapeutic foster care, community-based services, in-home services, and alternative education programs. We have over 46 facilities in over 22 states and are headquartered in Huntsville, AL.