Kforce has a client that is seeking a User Researcher in Redmond, WA.
Our work happens quickly, which means that for a User Researcher, the early work they do is often directional only and most often there's about 2-3 weeks max to conduct any research and reports out. The later (pilot) work is more planful, but we are an incubation team, so we are specifically looking for those sparks that say we are on to something (or not so much), vs. exhaustive reports with a ton of detail. We are not a product team. Overall, we tend to have about 4-5 projects running concurrently at any given time.
The Senior User Researcher will be partnering and collaborating with the UX team (Designers, content strategy, business strategy, user research); they will be working on several v-teams, which would also include a program manager lead, and engineering team members.
The UX researcher role integrates into our process (see diagram) in the following ways:
* Discover: Early research to better understand the client and the problem space (desk research)
* Envision: Participate in co-creation activities, including attending brainstorms and more desk research; Synthesize customer, 1p & 3p research to articulate findings and recommendations
* Planning: Participate in user experience design activities, such as crits, scenario creation, etc.; Reviewing user flows and listen in on client meetings
* Prototype: Working with project v-team, identify and determine measurements for a successful pilot; Create a user research plan (and activities) that mesh with the telemetry/quant efforts for measuring success
* Pilot: Execute the user research plan and activities; At the end of the pilot phase, work with the v-team members to provide a report
* Demonstrate exceptional writing proficiency, strategic thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities
* Come up to speed quickly on new ideas, technologies, products, and theories
* Comfortably present to stakeholders and leadership, with the ability to set expectations, run presentations, explain user research decisions, discuss options, and accept feedback and direction
* Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice
Location/Region: Redmond, WA (98052)