Since 1980, Creative Bus Sales has been the nation's largest bus dealership.
We are proud to offer Commercial, School Bus, and RV products from multiple manufacturers.
With locations throughout the United States, Creative Bus Sales is able to service customers across the Country.We are currently accepting applications for a Sales Representative in Mukilteo,WA.
This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
This position is responsible for selling buses around the sales territory.
Position will help develop sales and marketing strategies for the vehicles.Description: The Sales Representative is responsible for sales activities, goals and market penetration in an assigned area..
This position serves customers by selling vehicles that meet customer needs.
Position will personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.What’s in it for you? We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:* Competitive wages* Competitive commissions plans* Uncapped earnings potential* Work/life balance* Modern and ergonomic office designs* Excellent benefits: health, dental, vision ins., 401k, disability & voluntary life ins.
* Company paid life insurance* Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick days* Company provided* iPhones, laptops, tablets and more* Company provided car for applicable positions* Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within* Employee discounts through insurance and OEM partners
* Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
* Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitor.
* Sells products by implementing sales plans* Assists in developing marketing and sales presentations for identified target markets.
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
* Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
* Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
* Updates management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Responsible for knowing changes in product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities.
* Provides pre and post-sales support to customers* Travel as needed throughout region* Participates in trade shows and conventions.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent* 2 or more years of experience in sales.
Industry or industry equivalent experience mandatory.
* Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
* Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
* Valid driver’s license.Physical Requirements:Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time and move around an office environment that may require movement in small areas.
Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
May be required to climb stairs, when necessary.
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)