Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a five-hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, is seeking a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist to join a single-specialty group that has been in the community 30+ years. Open to new grads and/or experienced physicians.
- Busy, successful practice with strong referral pattern, so physician will be busy right away
- Join three physicians and two mid-level providers
- Interest/experience in otology, laryngology, or sleep medicine is a plus
- Anticipated ER Call Coverage 1:4 with no facial trauma
- Practice sees both adult and pediatric referrals
- Practice offers the following ancillary services: allergy, in-office CT scanner, balance center with vestibular physical therapy, and hearing aids
- 8 full-time audiologists
- Opportunities for partnership and surgery center buy-in
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary, based on MGMA guidelines, plus bonus potential
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision and 401(k) with generous match
We are a group that has grown dramatically over the last 10 years and we wish to continue this trend. Over the last decade, we have doubled our audiology staff, added a balance center with vestibular physical therapy, and have expanded to a new satellite office. We have an in-house CT scanner, along with a full allergy department that offers both SCIT and SLIT.
Tennova Healthcare is a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located in the fastest growing areas of the county, Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3D MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care unit with monitored bed capability.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 900K, the metro area also has many cultural opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with excellent private school options as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (37934)