Our Sales department is looking for experienced sales professionals who want to make an immediate impact on our growing department.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry and jumpstart your career, apply here!
As a Sales Consultant at Mark Toyota of Plover, you will be working for an established and growing store that prides itself on providing its employees with a supportive family environment that encourages personal initiative and professional growth.
We have a 90 day introductory program to set you up for success.
Mark Toyota was built on a foundation of family and community involvement structured around excellent customer service.
Family owned in Central Wisconsin for over 30, our entire staff is committed to providing our guests with the very best automotive sales and service experiences.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
What We Offer:
* Guaranteed pay during a 90 day introductory program
* Competitive and motivating environment with an aggressive pay plan
* Additional incentives surrounding customer reviews, factory bonus plans and in-house sales contests
* Immediate impact – quick onboarding with dedicated leadership team
* 401K * Paid vacation
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Company activities: Holiday parties, bowling outings, company parties, picnics
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
* Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert - know the ins & the outs of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product ins & outs
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Our state of the art facility is located in one of the fastest growing areas in Wisconsin.
With a dedicated and tenured team, we pride ourselves as being a well connected partner within the community where we live and work.
Location/Region: Plover, WI (54467)