Located in Sanford, FL, Seminole Toyota is looking for an experienced Bilingual Service Advisor.
We are seeking someone that is bilingual in Spanish and English.
The Service Advisor is the face of the dealership for service customers.
It is the Service Advisor's responsibility to present and sell needed products, and or services to the customer in a professional manner while adhering to the manufacturer's published maintenance schedule and requirements.
In doing so it is expected that the Service Advisor will build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and customer retention. *Previous Automotive Experience Required What We Offer:* Climate Controlled Shop
* Very busy shop * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* Life Insurance * 401k + Matching
* Paid Training for Service * Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Saturday Lunches Responsibilities: * Promptly greeting customers at their vehicle in the service lanes.
* Perform vehicle walk around, gather customer information, and identify primary concern. Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer.
* Reviewing vehicle repair histories and verifying the need for maintenance and/or manufacturer recalls.
* Promoting the sales of labor, parts and accessories: Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for parts and labor.
* Establishing and communicating an accurate promise time.
* Monitoring the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers as needed.
* Verifying the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order. Contacting the customer to advise of completion.
* Explaining all complete work and charges to customer.
* Cashier customers, taking payment via cash, check or credit card.
* Perform active delivery, walking customers to completed vehicle and ensuring satisfaction.
* Performing other duties assigned by the Service Manager.Qualifications:
* Bilingual in Spanish and English required
* Previous automotive experience is preferred
* Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred, one year of experience required
* Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment with limited supervision
* Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills
* Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Sanford, FL (32771)