The big picture mission of this role is to serve our customers in an accurate, profession and timely manner.
Preparing the customer for their visit to our dealership is key to creating a flawless customer experience.
This role is critical to our organization because as a service scheduler you are the first point of contact that lets the customer know their concerns and needs will be taken seriously and handled with the utmost importance.
The scheduler is the one link in the chain that acts as the kickoff to the entire service experience.
Responsibilities: * Scheduling Service Appointments
* Performing Outbound Calls To Schedule Service Appointments for Recalls, Special Order Parts, and Annual Reminders
* Work on Base Salary Plus Commission * Some Customer Satisfaction Appointment Follow Up Calls
* Communicate Directly with Parts Personnel, Service Advisors, and the Service Dispatcher.Qualifications:
* Ability to stay calm and professional in stressful situations (with upset or rude customers).
* Ability to multitask with accuracy. * Ability to fill down time with productive tasks.
* Ability to work independently and remotely from a direct supervisor.
Location/Region: Rutland, VT (05701)