Service Manager / Director
Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
Responsibilities * Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service need.
* Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
* Making the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
* Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
* Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
* Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
Qualifications * A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Manager is required.
* Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
* A high school diploma is required. * Automotive Service Management / Dealership: 5 years
* Clean and valid Driver's License What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts * State of the Art Facility
* Paid Certification * Ongoing Certification
* OEM Certification * Busy Shop
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (55901)