We're hiring for all levels of Service Technicians to join our team at Tenvoorde Ford.
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.
Quick Lube Technician Entry-Level Service Technician
Experienced Service Technician Master Service Technician
Who We Are
Welcome to Tenvoorde Ford, Proudly Serving Monticello, Sartell, Little Falls and Sauk Rapids, MN Drivers.
We opened the dealership in 1093, and moved to our present location in 1978.
If you're interested in a career in the automotive business, then we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Tenvoorde, Ford!
Come be a contributor of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all our customers.Benefits:
* Paid Time Off
* Health Insurance, single and family coverage
* Health Savings Account option * Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401k retirement plan
* Employee Vehicle Discounts * Employee Parts/Service Pricing Discounts
* Referral Bonus Program Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications * Previous experience at an automotive dealership
* Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent * Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN (56301)